Feature Friday: The Sunnyside Up Blog


Today's feature could be my dream home. I gave up the idea of ​​a dream home somewhere along the way. Life will do it for you ... and age. But in reality, my house at The Sunnyside up Blog could be one of the best new homes I've seen in a long time. It's quite fantastic and I like the style.
source : southernhospitalityblog.com
His style is beach craftsman / and it's really a nice combination. A house that has all the elements that I like.
source : southernhospitalityblog.com
Inside the front door, just look at all the custom factories. How nice and the entrance floor.
source : southernhospitalityblog.com
The next stop is the family room, which is located next to the kitchen.
source : southernhospitalityblog.com
New House 1 is truly extraordinary and I know you enjoy traveling the same as me. Even though I will never have a beautiful or spacious home, I can certainly enjoy seeing beauty in this specially built house.