Best Modern Farmhouse Exterior Design Ideas


The exterior of a modern farm has come a long way and has grown a lot, especially only in the last 12-18 months. When I was in Salt Lake City during last year's Parade of Homes Tour, I was fascinated by the way manufacturers took elements of the exterior design of modern traditional country houses and created new trends in home design.
Of course, like anything in design / architecture, style is always evolving and one of the reasons I went to Salt Lake City was to see for myself this evolution that I noticed from afar.
The builders / architects of the Salt Lake area have led the way in recent years to house exterior trends. The Salt Lake area is also experiencing a great construction boom and is now one of the fastest growing areas in the United States.